Tuesday, August 26, 2003

ugh....workworkworkworkwork. i have another 8 hours tomorrow and then i'm off for a day, and then i have another 8 hours and then i'm off for 2 days, and after that i don't know. :(

Goodwill sounded very interested in me as of yesterday but they haven't called me today so i'm not sure whats up with that.

my aunt Sharon and uncle Bill are here, they're part of the swarm of bikers in the area....very cool people tho, my uncle is a damn colorful biker, today he is wearing rainbow tie dye....

theres really not much else going on right now, i have to make some cookies at some point tonight to bring to Zack tomorrow so i'll get to that soon....happy college to anyone who's left or is leaving, hope you enjoy it and whatnot.

this might qualify as embarrassing for others, but i'm used to this sort of thing by now....whichever Jen left a comment in my last entry with phone number, please identify yourself further, i'm horrid with names and can only think of 3 Jens and am 99.9% sure its not 2 of them, and no one else knows anything. your signature got cut off so you're apparently "Jen, the one who" and thats all. you can email me at endzeit_grrl@hotmail.com if you'd like to tell me that way. thanks. :)