Friday, August 01, 2003

since my boss changed the schedule AGAIN, i now have tomorrow and the next day off (that'd be saturday and sunday). so i'd like to take a trip to Portland for the day tomorrow to randomly distribute resumes, and since my parents are crazy and won't let me drive to Portland alone since i've never done it before (and honestly it'd probly be sucky-boring by myself) i need at least one person to tag along....so if you want to go to Portland or you have a day off too or you just haven't seen me in forever, you are welcome to come, please message me to let me know if you're interested. seriously people, i HAVE to get the resumes out because my job sucks more than you will ever know and my parents won't let me out of the driveway unless they know someone will be coming with me.