Wednesday, July 30, 2003

its a little after 3 in the morning and i ought to be doing something exercise-related instead of this, as i seem to have developed a small gut mysteriously over the last couple days, despite going the last few weeks with a flat stomach and minimal exercise and maximum junk food....fuck me for screwing up my metabolism....oh wait, nevermind, its not my fault this time, that time of the month has recently passed and (nifty fun fact) that speeds up the metabolism so that explains it. so its back to fruits and veggies if i want to keep my girlish figure....blah. being a girl sucks ass sometimes. >:

so i'm going over to the insurance office tomorrow morning-ish and then around 1 we're going to get MY CAR!!! (tired of making html shit, look in previous entries or check out my AIM profile to see it...if its even still on the site, which it may not be since its been sold to MEMEME!) yayness. i <3 my car.

i penciled the first page of my new comic earlier, and i really love it, its much more marketable (at least to the company i'm shooting for - www.slavelabor.com y'all) than my previous idea, which has been put on hold till i'm rich and successful and have underlings to work on my comics for me. but yeah, so its a story about a little girl named Lucretia who is perfectly normal except for her family, consisting of uber-goth parents, a demonically possessed older brother named Bela, and a dopey "Wyccan" older sister named Minerva. oh, and her walkin talkin teddy bear Teddy, whose origins are revealed in the first installment. i still need a title tho so if anyone's got good suggestions please to let me know. :)