Monday, August 04, 2003

just got back from the mall, couldn't find anyone to come with me so i went by myself, which was fine, i certainly know my way around the mall and it probly would've taken longer with someone else anyway. so i dropped off applications (and resumes) at Spencer's, Hot Topic, Ben & Jerry's and Newbury Comics. i also saw a help wanted sign at Origins and figured what the hell so now they have an application and resume from me too (i hope they don't call me tho, that place looks cramped and i'm almost sure their products are tested on animals, also any employee discount, unless it was mall-wide, would be wasted since i dont use that junk). i was gonna try and stop at sme of the restaurants in the mall plaza but i figured i could always come back, i didn't know what traffic was gonna be like coming back anyway. it seems a lot of the places in the mall area only hire part time (i know Hot Topic does and when some of the other places looked at my application and saw i had checked full time as preferred they asked me if part was ok too) but that may also just be the economy sucking. not that i'd mind a part time job, i'd just have to get two....then again if they're both in or close to the mall, bonus.
not much else is going on here....got work at 3:30, then i'm heading over to the Bath skate park to watch Lost Conscience's last performance (that'd be Billy's band). i'm supposed to take Ben (not Katey's Ben, the other Ben i've been hanging with) but i don't know where he's meeting me and he's at work now so i can't ask him, unless i called his work, i think he works at Burger King but i'm not sure which, probly the Topsham one so maybe i'll call him before i go to work, i'm assuming he'll be meeting me at my work since he gets out a half hour before i do and that's where he's met up with me twice before....i guess i should call just to make sure. and then after that i guess i'd be bringing him home but he lives out in Richmond or Bowdoin or something way out there and i don't know how to get there (which wouldn't be a problem since he could just tell me) but more importantly i don't know how to get BACK, which i ought to be able to figure out but its tougher at night....i was just gonna say i don't want to get lost cuz i have to work early tomorrow but i DON'T, unless my schedule has been changed again, which has been happening a lot but i think i'm still on for the afternoon shift so its all cool. :) maybe i'll go hang out at Denny's or something after the show (because thats surely where the band members and some of their groupies will be and i guess i ought to see people while i can cuz they're all going bye-bye soon....which reminds me, if you are leaving the area soon and want to hang out one or two or however many last times, give me a call (i'm in the phone book you lazyheads) or message me or something. :) and even if you don't care if you ever see me again, i may care, so let me know where you're headed and i probly will forget or lose the address and never write to you but hey, you never know, stranger things have happened.