Tuesday, June 17, 2003

someting else that's been bugging my mind....WHATS UP WITH ALL THE FAT PEOPLE?? seriously. not that i'm fat-phobic or anything, but come on, are people so stupid that they can't fucking take care of themselves?? they know what they're eating is crap, that's why its called JUNK FOOD, yet they still shovel it in. the amount of fat people i've met at work recently (residents AND employees) who have diabetes is astounding, and the disregard they have for their health is sickening. so i guess technically they deserve their diabetes. it gets me to thinking that we should tell more fat jokes, because, sure, we could be hurting someone's feelings, but you know what, tough, because they obviously don't even care about themselves enough to put down the sack of Twinkies. you all know i'm not prejudiced or anything, but my god, i'm just tired of seeing people who constantly bitch about being made fun of and having horrendous health problems because of something they did to themselves. hoorj for Americana. well done, y'all.

so i still don't have any volunteers to do my hair, wonderful people. my mom keeps telling me she'll pay to have it done at a salon but they'd do a shitty job, it wouldn't last, and they'd probly use disgusting chemicals that i don't want anywhere near my hair.

so i'm thinking of getting a tattoo, probly on my back, of a pair of scissorhands crossing. i was originally thinking just the lone hand, but then i thought back to a picture i have of Johnny Depp holding up the hands in front of his face and i tohught they'd look sweet crossed. so maybe after this weekend i'll have nifty scissory inkingness. i guess i gotta keep it small tho cuz otherwise it'll cost money i don't have, so maybe i'll get it kinda tiny in the small of my back. if you're nice to me and actually make an effort to see me (yeah right), maybe i'll let you see it.