Tuesday, February 04, 2003

ummmm...kinda tired. made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today and they're sooooooo yummy. nummy num nums.

i thought of something else for my list of things to do before i die...go skydiving...i think it would be loads of fun. i've always wanted to do it.
my mom used to say that maybe i'd get to go skydiving for a graduation present, but now it looks like any graduation presents i get will be in monetary or appliance/general household item form, since i'm moving out pretty soon after i get my diploma. not that i mind...it would suck having to buy all that stuff myself. my mom already said she'd buy me basic kitchen stuff so i could do all my happy cooking and not have to live off spaghettios, so thats pretty kickass. good old mommy.

so...yeah...i'm sleepy. ever get that feeling when you're sleepy and you're just kinda sitting there and you feel all floaty? i'm kinda getting that, its so weird but its kinda fun, really relaxing.