Friday, January 24, 2003

hi. i need a job. please find me a job??? PLEASE??????

wanna know what happened recently? ok, so i see a help wanted ad in the paper for the Subway at Cooks Corner, and i decide to check it out. i go in there and they're definitely hiring, there's a pad of applications on the front counter, so i grab one, leave, fill it out and bring it back a couple days later. they tell me to call the next morning and talk to the manager because i'll have a better chance of getting hired that way. so i called and talked to the manager this morning. she tells me she has my application, asks me what time i can come in to work if i'm hired, and then says SHE'S NOT HIRING. she then tells me to try at the other Subways in town. well i can't even get near one of them since its on the base, so i guess i'm gonna check out the one on Pleasant Street. that was pretty fucked up tho.

so i still need a job. if you can successfully find me one and i get hired, i'll bake you cookies or something because baking desserts is really the only way i know to express anything. but, come on, mmmmmmm...cookies.