Sunday, January 26, 2003

wow, i think this may be the first time i've ever NOT wanted to make cookies. i'm supposed to be making chunky monkey cookies with the old banana in the kitchen...but i don't really feel like it. i guess i will tho. its not like i've done anything productive today. well, besides avoiding the Superbowl. yay for retard ball!!! i watched a new version of the Hound of the Baskervilles on PBS, it was the best thing on. well, later there was snowboarding, but by then i was tired of tv. so yeah, i didn't Sherlock was a heroin junkie...but then again the only Sherlock Holmes story i ever tried to read bored me so badly by the second page i flat out quit. the movie was a lot easier to handle.

gahh, tomorrow i start creative writing...i really don't want to go back to school but maybe i'll bring some of those cookies with me and then i will somehow feel ok from that (i don't mean for me, i don't usually eat cookies, i meant for other people). but i'll deal. hopefully i won't be in a class full of people i hate...the odds are against me there as i really don't like the majority of Brunswick High students (given my hatred for girls in general, whiggers, meat-headed jocks, and freshman, i think that covers the majority of the school). but i heard creative writing is cool so i can always bury myself in my work...hell, it got me through elementary school.

well, off to make bananalicious cookies.