Monday, January 27, 2003

um. so. today i went to school and found out that it was a black day, which meant i didn't actually have to be there. so tomorrow i go back. wish someone had told me today was a friggin black day...but i guess its my fault for not asking. at leaast i got to see some people and they were very happy to see me so that rocked. i will see more happy people tomorrow i do hope!! i like happy people. anywho now i'm just sitting around here waiting for my mom to get back from delivering papers so i can go to zack's and happy fun time yay. its kinda boring here...lalalala. i will be happy when i leave lalalala.

i hate it when people think is clever and original to call me anna banana. first of all, its not that fucking original, everyone named anna has been called anna banana at least a million times in their life. plus, theres no reason to call me that, i have no funny histories with bananas, there was no banana incident, nothing about bananas. when i think about it i've only eaten one banana this entire year, it was in April. i just don't really eat bananas. don't call me anna banana, its not creative. i did make chunky monkey cookies last night, but i havent eaten any. so HA!

blah blah blah i'm bored still. my mom is back so i guess i'm leaving soon. HOORJ!!