Tuesday, January 28, 2003

lalala...i guess its time for Crappy Poetry Tuesday, so i'm gonna find a reeeeeeeeally crappy one!!! oh hooray!!! everyone is loved!!!!
today we have an example of the horrendous things that happen when i try to write a rhyming poem. its from September first, 2000.

Better Whore

Sometimes i think i understand
But i know that i never can
Why can't i look at your face?
Why do i feel like a disgrace? [bet you couldn't see THAT line coming!!]
I guess i'm not enough for you
I guess you wanted someone new
I guess you thought you needed more
I guess you wanted a better whore
I guess i just don't fill that space
That cold and lonely empty place
Just waiting for a brighter day
The day you'll finally get your way
That way, no place for heart and soul
The way to leave a gaping hole
I thought you filled the hole i had [hurrr...that thoundth theckshoowool]
But it's with pride i wear this badge [what am i, a Scout???]
You always wanted something more
You only need a better whore

guess what??? that poem is about NOTHING!!!! yippee!!! i just tried to write a poem that rhymed and thats what happened. i learned my lesson well and never tried that ever again.