Saturday, February 22, 2003

FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK. if you love macs, you can fucking go to hell because you are a fucking dumbass. you can take your shitty macs and fuck yourself with them for all i care. this is like, the fifth blog entry AT LEAST, out of all my entries (and there really aren't too many) that i had been just about to post and my computer totally crashed on me. i don't know why it chooses moments like that to crash all the time.

anyway, there was a nice entry in here about how i might see if i can get anywhere with my comics and my short stories.
also my opinion of My Big Fat Greek Wedding (which btw i thought was not amusing in the least because it was a very typical movie about a grossly stereotyped ethnicity...like making a movie about typical black people and the daughter dates a conservative white guy or something...its been done and it was never funny).

now i'm missing SNL and that fucking blows because its Christopher Walken and even tho he scares the hell out of me, hes really really funny and i hope i dont miss the Continental sketch hes sure to do, i love those.

also, i love Zack!!!